The FOUNDATION FOR HEALTH RESEARCH is a 501(c)(3), charitable tax-exempt, non-profit, educational foundation. Donations are tax deductible Founded in 1982, its purpose is to educate the public on, and advance the knowledge of, health and health-related matters, with an emphasis on alternative healthcare and nutrition.
The Foundation’s Library contains thousands of books, many of which are rare and often out of print. They document natural health breakthroughs over the ages, right up to the latest cutting-edge discoveries. As well as on individual liberty and the rights of individuals to choose for themselves what healthcare actions to take, whether they be preventative or during a treatment stage. Because of its large library, the Foundation is also known as the NHF Memorial Library.
The Foundation for Health Research is to educate the public on, and advance the knowledge of, health and health-related
The Foundation has a large library encompassing many books, new and old, on the subjects of alternative health and healthcare, nutrition, dietary supplements, homeopathy, and fasting, as well as on individual liberty and the rights of individuals to choose for themselves what healthcare actions to take, whether they be preventative or during a treatment stage. Because of its large library, the Foundation is also known as the NHF Memorial Library.
The Foundation for Health Research Library is the trusted holder of some of the most priceless books on alternative medicine and health in print. We proudly possess one of the largest Alternative Medicine libraries in the nation.
- Since 1982 the Foundation has served the public as a source of information on natural health and health freedom. Our philosophy – Health is the Wealth of All.
- Exciting, honest, unbiased health information resource
- We believe that your knowledge of natural health breakthroughs should not be censored or distorted by any governmental agency or private corporation.
- Dedicated to accumulating and cataloging the latest, most up-to-date health information available
- The NHF Memorial Library is open to any NHF member or qualified member of the general public, from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday through Friday or as staffing permits, except holidays.